dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

PathFinding

For my first game (which was in isometrics) I needed to do some path-finding.

I found a nice js example first try:
http://qiao.github.io/PathFinding.js/visual/
Checking on my iPad: there is no way to start the search or move the begin and endpoint. We live in a strange world where something can be broken just on the iPad and we still don't blame the iPad. But hey, IE held that position for years and there are still people unaware it has fallen from grace.
But I keep thinking it should be a lot easier than all that.
The topology of my level is very simple so couldn't I write something that would do the job.
I took on the challenge in Flash and arrived at a simple solution. I'll show it here soon, but I am writing this on the iPad, so it's not gonna be right now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten