donderdag 2 januari 2014

As2 to As3 conversion


Since Adobe doesn't support as2 anymore, (some) developers and usually designers are struggling with converting old as2 projects to as3. There are a number of online converters, none of which work well.

So what's the solution?

I'm sorry to say there is no ready solution...
This is mostly because as2 and as3 are built on different principles, that do not mix well.

So I decided to start a service for as2 to as3 conversion. Or if you want to update your site, why not go HTML5 as well, see the post about the hybrid platform!
I would like to say something about prices here, but that is quite impossible.
I do it at 75,- Euro's an hour, but that price may be a bit misleading, because I usually work quite fast.  Contact me through the contact form.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten