zondag 3 december 2017

BitCoin Crash, any moment now. Wait for it...

Any moment now..

The bright green line encompasses all peaks over the last year. The red line is derived from all lows, given an exponential growth with a slightly different exponent. The blue line is the averaged exponent. It's not a hard formula, but I think it speaks for itself. bitCoin has behaved quite consistently the last year or so.

The dark green line is the exchange rate from when I made this prediction (see previous post). (The prize of bitCoin is in Euro's), the dark yellow line is what happened since then. It's grown more than exponentially or the exponent changed temporarily. That's usually followed by a quick correction to the blue line or below to the lower RED line!

We have seen crashes in the prize of bitCoin every time that green line was hit over the last two years.. And a few times when it was just getting too close.
01/04/2017 it even went down all the way to the red line.. This would mean a value of 3800,- at present time.

Buy again in 2018 or when it reaches 8000,- euro

I still believe..
Everytime the bitcoin has recovered. But as of this moment, I no longer have any bitCoin.
It reached my green line.. I'm waiting for the red line to happen.
And I plan to start buying again at 8000,- euro (9 498,05 dollars) while it's going down somewhere into the new year.

The last time we went OVER the line bitcoin lost a third of it's value in the space of a week. Let's hope that doesn't happen that quick this time. Because people are going to lose their money.

I might be TOTALLY wrong..
All I'm saying is: just don't put all your money in bitCoin JUST NOW!

I'm a blockchain believer, I'm even a bitCoin believer, (not an altcoin believer though, not in the long run...) Please be carefull.

I posted in English, makes it easier to share.

Voor de hollanders: ik heb het even in het Engels gedaan. Dit kon wel eens belangrijk zijn voor iedereen en dat maakt het makkelijker om te delen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten